26.9.03

Keep on rocking in the free world

Hell, last entry went to hell, and I was far too lazy to type it in again, so there's a 3 day gap already. What's new in Jackal's world? Nut much. Night and Kuczko came by yesterday to watch some movies, we watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Office Space. Both very enjoyable comedies. I had 2 beers and went to sleep. That's that. Tonight I'm heading out to see some circus [wheee for real! I'm a big (or rather wide) kid!] and then to the club to bounce a little to some psychedelic music. Party is called 'Acid Test 3'... go figure... While my brain will be frying from all these exciting things that will surround, astonish and surprise me thru the night.. At least that's the plan. My plan usually includes to pick up some cute girl... and that's the part that fails every single time.. On similar note, I supposed to see my nice neighbour this week and I failed again, ouch, weekend is ruled out since she goes to suburbs to see parents, so maybe next week.. till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: