22.9.03

Uninteresting day

Cause? Nothing :) Nothing perticular happened. I went to work, though I still feel little bit dizzy, but who cares? Not my boss, not my bosses boss, not my bosses bosses... you get the picture.
Anyways. Today I supposed to write some due exam, but I just wasn't ready, plus I didn't really want to see all people at uni. Those I want to see, I can see everyday and that's cool. Today is said to be last warm day of this summer, and from now on it will get only colder and colder. No, that's not optimistic either. I don't fance winter too much, I don't go skiing (no cash and no skills), I'm too big to make a snowman and angels in the snow.. And only snow-involving activity I engage during winter is falling into while drunk (and this can be quite bad for ones health too). OK, it's almost 9PM and something's good on the telly comming up. So, till then. Bye bye

Brak komentarzy: