22.10.03

I'm antimatter, I don't matter

Hey, this song is nice!
You don't believe me? Listen to new album from DA MAN - Tricky.
Don't bash me, I know it's old news, but hey, there are some people who still believe that Iraq had weapon of mass destruction.

In other news. I've been out for a beer, first time in like a week or two. I'm flat broke, so I can't go to the pub so often :/ I'm in little debt [apart from big debt, I owe Pawel a lot of money]. Quick reminder - I borrowed 20 zl from Robert, fiver from Edyta and fiver from Jasio. 30 zl.. so far. and I'm week away from pay day. Thank god I got nothing for that week, yet if I had money I could think about going to Lodz for EZ Rollers or something..

OK, now back to work. I have few things to do, and they won't do themselve.. Till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: