28.11.03

Right is wrong, wrong is right, worse man wins

Do you sometimes have that feeling when you do something right that it's wrong, and opposite?

I did something that was good, honest and right [in my opinion at least that is], yet I feel bad cause this may have bad outcome. Shit, I hate this kind of situations.

I spoke yesterday to a friend of mine, the most honest and loyal man I know. We came to conclusion [after few beers] that being good guy 1) sucks, 2) have no future. What's the use of being good, noone will care about it, you miss opportunities cause you have stupid things like 'rules'. Most of all it makes us, good guys, unhappy. So what's the fucking point? There's no point, nothing, nada, zip. Fuck it.

So will Jackal be fat bastard? Who knows... maybe.. we'll see ;) Till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: