14.12.03

Driving sideways...

Driving sideways
taken in by the scenery
as you're propelled along
And your companion
will not help you to navigate
for fear she may be wrong

Hey, this is track I just recalled, it comes from lovely Aimee Mann. I just understood what this song is about.
Anyways. Weekend is ovah, it's almost midnight and in few hours I will have to go to my place of employment and sit there on my ass for few hours with some really weird people I must say.

What else, what else. I don't know. I've been yesterday to the rave, I got really hammered, had some fun although I had some 'stomach sensations' after that plus massive hangover in the morning. Before the rave I went to some birthday. Lotsa weird posh people there, I didn't feel like I fit in, quite contrary. You know, people from marketing and public relations, VI-freakin-Ps, gold/platinum members of everything that's posh, worthless and soulless. One good thing - across the table, in front of me there was this girl with really nice breats and big decolletage.. Oh man it was sooo inspiring... mmm.... boobies...

OK, till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: