6.12.03

Halfway weekend.. tough tough...

Been to the dentist today. Good news - most of my teeth are in perfect shape, bad news - 3 not.. Well actually 2 now, 1 has been fix0red. Cool. I was really afraid cause believe it or not except for check-ups this was my first visit to the dentist [and I haven't been for a check-up in 4 years].

I went to Leroy-Merlin to get new bath tub tap, 1) got fux0red one, 2) I forgot to stamp the warranty so I can kiss my money goodbye. I also bough little access doors to water meters.. and I haven't noticed one of the corners was damaged.. fuck..

I was supposed to go to the club today, not only that but help with organization and I backed out - reason - no money! :(

What else. I asked cute girl I met yesterday at the pub, and she stood me up.. what a weird day.. and it wasn't bad. I really enjoyed it believe me or not. Maybe cause of the anesthetic I was given in the morning at the dentist, or maybe it was just really interesting day.. Now it's almost midnight, new day comes and although it might be better, I don't think it will top today when it comes to being interesting..

In other news - you can now spy on me! :) I've installed webcam and link should be posted in menu on the right. Yeah, webcams are perverted sfw ;P :))) have fun, peace I'm out ;)

Brak komentarzy: