16.1.04

Eowyn - The White Lady of Rohan

"The White Lady of Rohan, Eowyn of Rohan, The Lady, Lady of the Shield-Arm, Maiden of the Rohirrim, Dernhelm, White Lady of Ithilian, I add Steelsheen, I think it fitting"
Recent week has been filled with talking about LOTR and it's characters. It turns out the cutest male character was Aragorn. When it comes to females it's without any doubt Eowyn. Both Arwen and Galadriel miss that certain quality.
It was not clear in the movie, but Aragorn had tough times choosing between Eowyn for which he started to fall for, and Arwen. He chose Arwen because he promised himself to her. Eowyn weds Faramir, brother of Boromir, son of Denethor II, house of Ruling Stewards of Gondor... Yeah, it seems I'm getting more and more interested by Middle-Earth and it's history :)

Deep in my heart I am geek and anorak after all.. :)

Brak komentarzy: