28.1.04

I wish I was a hippy

I wish I was there. In San Francisco.. in 1960s. Whom would I be if I was there.. If I was then. Would I be among those who praised conservative way of living or would I follow the lsd-driven, crazed SF Rock movement. I'd hope the latter.

I've been quiet for last few days.. there has been some tribulations in my life. Instead of working out, things seem to stack up more and more over my head. I can't find peace right now, but I hope I will work it out eventually.

I look up above, and see the gray sky. The winter time makes me sad. I yearn for spring and summer. I want to walk the green forrest. I want to look up and see blue sky. I want to stay up all night to see the sunset and not freeze my butt off. Right now I have to look upon this grey world. Some say winter is white. Snow is, but as soon as it lands on the ground it either melts or gets gray. Maybe mountains are beautiful and peaceful this time of the year, but city is gray, unfriendly and cold wind blowing between buildings adds to the windchill.

It's january. So until mid march I can't expect anything to blossom. It will be 3 or 4 months of this dull misery untill blissful springs sprungs from the ground and chases gray winter away. I hope I will make it till then.. I hope... for once..
Till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: