20.1.04

I would use some chicken soup

I think I have a flu, or I'm getting one :( I need some chicken soup or something. I've been waking up every morning with slight sore throat for the past few days, but I ran out of medicine to fight it and I end up waking today with headache and very sore throat. This adds to my list of 'how freakin wonderful is everything for me'. I don't want to be whiny, but I just can't say that glass is half full when it's not filled with anything. It's empty.

In other news. I read today that Churchill's parrot - Charlie is still alive and well. At least she has strength to curse Hitler and Nazis. Good for her :) 104 is a long life as for a parrot. If only she could say something from herself not just repeat colourful language that Churchill used to describe his sworn enemies...

I'm off for a lunch. I will have some hot soup, maybe that will help.

Brak komentarzy: