3.10.03

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do...

Hello.
It's Friday, last day of the week. It's 2:40 and I just got home. I have to say I had very very nice evening. Went to the movies and for a beer with a friend, a really cute and witty girl.

The movie we went to (Bad Boys II) was a regular Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer production movie, and when you add Michael 'blow it all up' Bay as director you get funny, stupid action movie. Except for exaggerations regarding Cuba and cliche of club and drug culture it was a-okay.

OK, for now I have to get some sleep. I have rough day ahead today, maybe I will have to talk to university headmaster (or maybe on monday), plus I have a lot to do at work.. "you know.. for the kids"... regular drill... whatever. I'm talking out of my ass right now..

Good night.. till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: