3.10.03

Dido - Life for rent

Dido
Life for rent
arista records, 2003

Jesus.. girl! Make up your mind! Downtempo? Or maybe little faster after all?
I can't say I don't like Didos new album, I love it! But I have to say it's mellow.. sometimes even too mellow.. even for me.
Very nice instrumetalisation, along with Didos sweet voice, and hey, do I hear Rollo (Didos brother, he's in Faithless!) influence? All those little deep, ambient sounds here and there. I think many good mixes will come with upcomming singles from the album (for god sake, dear dj's uptempo some tracks! I beg you! :) ).
Album varies from track to track. As I've said before there are some deep, ambient beats, along with regular pop. Some dance? Yeah sure.
Best tracks in my very humble opinion - Stoned, Sand in my shoes, and this nice trippy White Flag tune..
OK, peace I'm out. You can agree or not.. I don't care ;)

Brak komentarzy: