23.11.03

It came to me suddenly


Drugs.... drugs man.. drugs are bad, get it?
Yet.. You look down the bottle, smoke that cig or joint, eat that pill and for a moment you are in oblivion. You're in heaven, valhalla in zzion... Wherever the fuck you want to be..

Or maybe you should just be here. I know it's dull, and not very uplifting place and very often 'here' sucks, but 'here' is the only place we've got...
Who knows.. I'm not the one to judge this. I know I am here, and I awfuly would like to be some place else. Somewhere with someone, somewhere with noone, anywhere with anyone, anywhere with noone.

Being... just being...

At one point the time and space fractures, bends and unveils wonders that were never ment to be seen.. Next time you try to find that point... Please be advised, this may end bad... Again.. who am I to judge.. I will seek this point again.. and again.. until the end :(

Brak komentarzy: