21.11.03

Living among people

Living among people is like swimming in the ocean.
You are surrounded by water, yet you can die from thirst...


I've been asked today why although I can have access to everything I need and desire (fun, movies, drink and dance), am I so deeply unhappy. And the above sentence came to my head.

I am meteorite, flying thru space, passing other people like planets, heading for unknown yet inevitable. Sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes near, usually far, far away. Void behind me, void infront of me. I am passing your sight, and yet you may not notice me at all, blinded by the sun or shortsighted by clouds...

Maybe I will float away, reach some place where my existance will end or maybe I will come back many times only to remind you that I am here and I will be back again..

Brak komentarzy: