4.11.03

Man from UNKLE

Just kidding, I'm not about that cheesy show.

Actually I'm listening to recent UNKLE album - Never never land.
Aaaand I watched Scary Movie 3 yesterday [finally].
What can I say, I can go both with high brow and low brow entertainment..
I've read recently on ./ about this guy, Michael Hanscom sacked from Microsoft after posting photo of Macs G5 being delivered to Microsoft facility he used to be employee of. I think M$ went little over the edge with this one, I think that he should get some kind of the reprimend but sacking him was way too harsh.
A friend of mine, Hardcore [renowned DJ btw] was sacked as SysAdm at Gazeta Wyborcza daily after his boss read on usenet about some comment of HC abusing drugs at some party.

In other news. Fox News denies any plans of sueing Fox [yeah, it's same happy company] over Simpsons episode mocking Fox News and it's devotion to Republican party. But in every even false story there's a seed of truth. I don't think Matt Groening just went on national radio and spoke out of his ass, come on :)

Blah. Whatever. Till then, bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: