14.1.04

Another Pink Floyd day

I'll start with a joke, okay?

Old man drags dog's dead body into the woods. Neighbour comes up:
- What happened mate?
- Oh, I had to shot him down.
- Was he mad?
- Well, he was not to keen on it for sure...

Oh anyways, back to Floyds. I'm at work, I should do few things and Floyds seem to be a good music for working. I hope others will share that opinion. I have about 6 hours ahead of sitting, doing silly things [and hopefuly few smart ones]. I should have watch 'Office Space', it would put me in a good mood. Oh, and I watched my first ep of BBC's series 'The Office'. OMG. This is the next best thing from BBC after Pythons themselves. Also I'm into 4th season of MPFC.. and I have to say - is it me, or they ran out of steam by 4th season? Cleese is not there, I miss something for sure, jokes are less witty.. But as history shows us, they made hell of a movies after that so I think 1) that was a break well deserved, 2) Thank god they haven't went on with that for like next 5 years. MPFC is now considedered one of the top 10 events in history of TV. Along with first moon landing, JFK assasination and final episode of MASH.

OK, till then. Bye, bye.

Brak komentarzy: