15.1.04

Last lane for Friends

Friends are slowly becoming history. I remember 2 years ago I came back to watching Friends after quite a long break. Before that I just watched 2 and a half season, so I had quite much to catch up. I got hold of the whole series, watched all the eps [some back to back for few hours], and after all that, this series is funny and keeps me amused. I will surely miss friends. In some recent interview, Jennifer Aniston [Rachel] 'betrayed' friends by selling finale. I don't know how NBC but I would sue her ass right away :) I will miss Chandler the most, cause I kinda identify with this fella, I will miss Monica, and Phoebe, and Ross, and Joey... well Joey will return in Friends spinoff called.. 'Joey'.. due this fall.. None of the original characters apart from Matt LeBlanc [that is Joey] singed any deal or made comments, and some [like Rachel] are highly unlikely guests, not saying about recurring characters :)

Frankly fact that Joey is the one getting the series is kinda sad, when you look at tv history. Fonzie didn't make a great hit after spin-off from Happy Days.. OTOH, Frasier was a massive success after all popular Cheers.. so maybe it's Chandler who should be getting it's spin-off.. But that would mean that Monica [Courtney Cox-Arquette] would either be casted or cast-away...
Hey that's a great plot!
Chandler and Monica divorce would put Chandler in misery, he would become even more cynical and could start writing as he always wanted to!

Today was a crap day. Not to crap, weird nevertheless. I feel like drinking.. a lot.. OK, till then. bye bye.

Brak komentarzy: