12.1.04

LOTR triple bill

Hey, I've been to LOTR marathon. 3 LOTR movies back to back, one after the other.. real kick ass.. 10 hours straight, free coffee [it was from 10 PM till 8 AM], little snack.. bring it on!

Well, problem is that the day before I've been to company gig, got home 3 AM [or so] and instead of sleeping thru the day I had to visit few places, so I was rather exhausted. I barely managed not falling asleep during Two Towers, but Return of the king woke me up completely. I mean, this movie, watched even or maybe especially back to back tells a wonderful tale. If you are last person on earth that didn't see that movie - you should asap. And try to see it in the cinema. I watched it at home on DVD, but we all know it's just not the same.

In other news, lately I am taking some care with the webpage but I don't think it's really that visible. Actually it's not supposed to be. I'm thinking about rewriting all pages I maintain to XHTML, with flow CSS positioning. I mean I change _one_ file, and entire site changes. I set one tag, and it's universal. It's so convenient that I am surprised that - as very lazy person - I haven't used it before.. oh, bah, who cares. Peace I'm out.

Brak komentarzy: