9.1.04

Moore scared me

OK, I have to admit, Moore scared the bejesus out of me. I'm halfway listening to "Dude, where's my country?" audiobook and I have to say it's god damn scary stuff to read. I have never read horror story that was more scary. You know why? Cause it's all truth. Every single fact that is given is backed by reliable source [Yes, BBC is my prime source of reliable information, Faux News is NOT]. You must have heard it over the news from time to time, but when it's all put together it gives us very scary image of what is wrong with the current political situation.

I'm going thru 3rd chapter. And although I had chemistry in highschool I managed to forgot that plastic is made of oil.. Now. In 2 decades [more less] we will run out of oil. Imagine world without plastic. Most of the things I look at is either made or contains plastic in any form. This is really scary people and makes me want to round up everyone driving SUVs and Hummer vehicles and stab them in their eyes.. Oh.. if you lurve Hummer too just like me be sure to visit www.fuh2.com... OK, I'm off to work a bit. CU.

Brak komentarzy: