29.2.04

it's been a while since I could see this clear.

Hey. I've been watching 'X-ray vision' flash movie in the inniki's home page. And it came to me that I owe youssa an update.

The title for this post comes from the 'X-ray vision'. That's what I do recently. Surf the web looking for funnies. For something to cheer me up. Recently my life got into this spin. It goes I've reached new low when it comes to terms of money problems.
It got me so bummed I couldn't write anything about what's was going on, since my mind was focused on not focusing on money matters.. In other words - it is all really weird for me these days.

I'm over 6000 euro debt, and I had to loan money from family, bank and friends to repay it. I try to keep it together and keep going.
I will get thru it. I always do, yet it is annoying beyond reason.

... so this is how it's like these days.. blah..

Brak komentarzy: