30.3.04

Mixmaster VJ :P

So. As I was saying I played around with VJ stuff. Effect: I have small amateur studio at home :D It occupies my hellishly small desk. I have Videonics MX-1 mixer, preview on small 14 inch tv, output on the 21 inch tv above my head [not seen in the picture], vcr, generic colour pattern and computer as sources.. Not much but it's still something to play with. All those transitions, wipes, zooms, p-i-p's, and so on are very much fun. I feel like a kid. Wheee. Now I have to find GPI cable to connect video mixer to the pc to add titles without titler or sumperimposing it in other way. I wish I had my old mac. I've read that it has GPI port and it could easily 'talk' to it plus I'd have additional source.. Oh well. Best thing about this mixer is that output from the computer is stable. No shaking, no interlace, no nothing. Purrrrfect :D

Brak komentarzy: