29.3.04

Things to do in Warsaw when you're dead

OK, it's not about movie with Andy Garcia... Apart from the fact that I'm watching it at the moment. Girl in the picture is Gabrielle Anwar and she is ab-so-lu-te-ly beautiful. No wonder she was dubbed one of the '50 most beautiful people in the world' by People magazine. If you haven't seen 'Things to do in Denver when you're dead' you should. It's a decent movie, with great cast. Buscemi, Christopher Lloyd and Christopher Walken to name few.
In other news. I went to this rave gig yesterday. It was much fun, I got hung on vj's computer.. and I think they won't let me into dj's booth anymore :D It's a shame, cause I'm just another asshole who likes to hang out in dj booth with dj's, promoters and groupies :) Oh hell, it was fun :D Anyhoo, It's almost 3 AM and I think I should go to sleep instead of watching the movie. I have to be at work at 9... crap :/

Till then, bye bye

Brak komentarzy: